Show me an example Help Us Adopt: It is Time to Share Our Family Again

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

It is Time to Share Our Family Again

Adoption is the most wonderful calling that has ever been placed in the lives of my wife and myself. Our first answer to the call resulted in the addition to our family my son, and being a father to him has been the most wonderful experience of my life. It is time that we go down this road of adventure again.

One of the most prohibitive things in adoptions is cost. There are many people who would love to share their family with a child, but the up-front cost prevents them. There are tax credits and reimbursements that many are eligible for, but they must pay first and then wait to get their money back.

We are using this blog and adsense to help fund our adoption. Periodically I will keep you updated as to the status of our adoption. Thank you to everyone in advance who read this and who assist us in this worthwhile endeavor.

No comments: